Get a Voki now!

ImageChef.com

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tool #4 Cool Google Tools

I created a presentation using pictures which I like doing with the students all the time; I love that I saved it and I can go back and update it any time and from anywhere (no thumb drive). Being able to share your documents, spreadsheets or presentations on line enable us to communicate and collaborate with each other even more, and having it all under one site will certainly help me with my organizational skills...
http://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AbgbmAJBGzA3ZGQyM2ZjanNfMGNteHNmZmdi&hl=en&authkey=CKWDgtsD

4 comments:

  1. For us to be able to see your document, we must be given permission. Since you do not know everyone who will be look at it, maybe you could create a screen shot jsut to give us a little idea of what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm just learning; I'll try to fix it this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on your show! students would love this type of interactive learning tool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my great google doc....I hope you enjoy!

    http://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1B2wVvZPPotDzoOKvs4tntCgOAwiq10LtvG_uPiR693M

    ReplyDelete