Get a Voki now!

ImageChef.com

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tool #8 Video Resourses

I have been using streaming videos for a long time; there are so many options, you can find a video about just anything you want; I have used YouTube and Hulu before. I like showing my students videos related to the theme we are studying. This time I chose TeacherTube and was very pleased with it. I found a nice video about fire safety that is very adequate for Pre-k students:

http://teachertube.com/members/viewVideo.php?video_id=171103&title=Ember911_com_Child_Safety_Program___Fire_Safety__amp_

I also found a video in Spanish about the butterfly cycle with I know I will use; I always have caterpillars in my classroom and my kids love learning about them.

1 comment:

  1. This video is perfect for showing kids the butterfly cycle.

    ReplyDelete